CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

WALKING WITH DINOSAURS


A couple of weekends ago we took the kids to go see Walking with Dinosaurs in Phoenix. Melinda and I have been planning this for months for the kids and I'm so proud that we kept it a secret the whole time! It was pretty awesome the dinosaurs looked pretty real. We had great seats and the kids loved it. Taylore got a little scared when the T-Rex came out, but of course Avery loved it. I've got lots of pics cause there were a lot of dinos sorry.

If you guys have a chance to go to a performance of Walking with Dinosaurs you should take it. It was fun and reminded me of when we used to take the boys to see all the shows in Va & Pa. It was fun to see the look on Avery's face when they came out, he was amazed! It was a great weekend

3 comments:

Michele said...

My mother-in-law took Jack to see this and she said it was amazing! Jack absolutely loved it! Cool pictures Bean!

Molly said...

I'll have to remember this. Wyatt would love it!

Tamara said...

this is great!!