CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BRILEY JAYDEN CORRELL HAS ARRIVED!
























































So this delivery was different that my other two. I thought it was going to be like Taylore's but it was much different! I went in on Thursday June 11th to be induced. It all got started about 630 pm. About 1130 I had asked the nurse if it was possible my water broke, of course I just went to the bathroom. She said she didn't think so and left. About 1230/100 my contractions started getting kind of strong. About 2 am the nurse came in to check me and I told her my contraction we not being picked up on the monitor and that they are low but getting kind of strong. Than I woke up Brian with my moaning and breathing about 3am. He told me to call the nurse and tell her I was hurting and I didn't right then because I didn't think there was anything she was going to do. So she came in and decided to check me. I was about 4.5 cm and the baby's head was engaged. She then called my doc and asked if I could have the epidural. He said ok and then the called the him. They checked my at about 10 min later and I was 7cm. I was in a lot of pain and couldn't believe I was about to deliver this baby without any pain meds. I kept asking where the doc was and they kept telling me "he's on his way!" Then about 5 min later they checked me again and I was 8 1/2 cm. Then the anethesiologist showed up and it felt like an hour but I guess it was only 15 min. He was telling me to scoot back on the bed and I yelled "Nope the baby's coming!" One push and she was out. I never want to do that again. Epidurals are my friend! My doctor didn't make it for the delivery. Briley was born at 330 in the morning and was delivered by a team of nurses. GO NURSES! So that's my story in a nutshell. It was not pleasant and I didn't really want to scream, but you kind of can't help it cause it really hurts! She was 7 lbs and 13 oz and 18 in. long.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

congratulations again!!!! she's ssssoooo cute!!!

Giaellis2 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!