CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PINK OR BLUE?

Well, I guess we are having another girl! We had one ultrasound and she wasn't sure and than I grabbed the ultrasound guy at work and he said he was pretty sure it's a girl. I believe they are going to change my due date to the 14th of June. Avery is a little disappointed cause he really wants a brother. I told him maybe next time. We were all kind of hoping it was going to be a boy, Oh well! Hopefully her and Taylore will play good together and be good friends. The pic is kind of hard to see, sorry

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey! Hope you don't mind that I stopped by! Found your blog when I was looking at Laurel's blog!

Hope all is well!! See you Sunday!

Sechrist Family said...

Hey listen, some of us can't have girls! :) Congratulations, are you excited the due date is being moved up? I always was! Haven't talked to you for awhile, hope all is going well! I miss you!

Toni Ludlow said...

CONGRATS ON THE GIRL!! Hey I need your address if you girls want to come up to utah for the shower at the beginning of may. Lins has the details :)